We’ve got the tasks if you’ll give the time. It’s one great way to steward this wonderful facility!
It’s an outdoor/indoor facility work day at FBC! What’s that, you ask? It’s a morning where we gather together volunteers from across the Church to work in the church lots and yards, kitchen and hallways! If you like working together making this facility shine, we’re right there with you!
- Chainsaw work!
- Repair cracks in parking lot
- Paint roof gas piping
- Repair front lawn benches
- Trim trees and shrubs around church
- Mulch and clean-up around shrub and rose beds
- Wash and wax church bus
- Stencil locations of water shut-offs
- Even out rubber mulch in playground area
- Remove stains on walls in Felowship hall
Bring a pair of work gloves, any hand tools you personally want to use, and a willingness to work. Families with elementary aged kids welcome, parents will need to supervise their children. We hope you will bring them, this is a great way to teach them how to serve!