MIDDLE SCHOOL LOCK-IN… Connecting middle school students to one another, youth leaders, and God by creating an out-of-the-ordinary experience at the church.
March 15-16, 2019 // 6th – 8th grade // Cost is only $10.
What happens in a Lock-In?
- We will be playing team games throughout the evening… floor hockey, minute-to-win-it competitions, relays and much, much more
- Food, drinks, and snacks will be provided
- We’re having a 30-minute devotional study in the middle of the event to focus the students on God
- We will be finishing off the event with a family-friendly movie (TBD)
- NOTE: Students will have the ability to sleep at any time after the devotional, but are encouraged to stay awake 🙂
Where will this all take place?
- The entire Lock-In will be held inside of FBC Park Street…thus the term “Lock-in”. We take the security of your children very seriously.
- We have a great group of adult volunteers and parents as well as students from our leadership team that will be supporting ALL activities throughout the Lock-In. We don’t leave middle-school kids on their own and always follow the two-adult rule.
What is necessary to bring?
- All students should come dressed in active, casual clothes and running shoes.
- Their money ($10, unless payment has already been given)
- Waiver form (linked below the registration form. Please print and bring it that evening.)
Students are encouraged to bring:
- an extra pair of clothes
- Sleeping bag (in case they want to sleep)
- An attitude ready to have an AWESOME time!
When you register your kids, you’ll reserve a space for the event, and get on the event-specific mailing list.