At 10:45 am we worship. The entire worship service is meant to point generations to Jesus. Choir, band, organ, singing, prayer, giving, and preaching are there to point us away from ourselves and by the Spirit to our loving Father through Jesus Christ his Son.
There is reserved parking for guests, and greeters at our welcome center to direct you wherever you need to go. If you have children they are welcome to worship with us, or we have a nursery for the littlest ones and teaching for children and youth. Worship at First Baptist is intended to encourage our response to God’s great love for each of us with this singular task: love God and enjoy Him, which is the reason we were created by God. We gather to worship together to give praise and thanksgiving to God, to profess our devotion to Him, to receive inspiration and instruction for living, and to encourage one another in our common faith. We worship through singing, praying, reading God’s Word, hearing the preached Word, giving of tithes and offerings, and by responding to God’s invitation to eternal life and holy living. Before the 10:45 worship service, all are invited to join us in the Fellowship Hall for our Connection Time with yummy treats baked by our church members. We conclude our worship service at noon.
In a nutshell:
- All ages worship at 10:45.
- A place available for your 2 month-old to kindergardner if you prefer.
- Great worship for elementary kids & older who are encouraged to join their families in the worship services.
- Worship helps: Worship bags and clip boards are available at the back of the sanctuary, on the left side. You will find worship bags updated each week with activities, a sermon note page, and more to help make worship to be the best experience possible for your FIRSTkids.
- Everyone is welcome to join us at the Connection Time before the worship service. We have brownies!
- There are age-appropriate Sunday Morning Groups for preschoolers, kindergartners, youth, and adults at 9:15, and people at our welcome center to guide you to the groups.