Love God, love others, serve both.
The Senior Adult Ministry, following the model of “Love God, Love Others, Serve Both”, strives to do the following:
- Provide seniors opportunities for spiritual enrichment and growth in addition to Sunday School and Discipleship Training.
- Engage seniors in ministry and outreach both inside and outside the Church.
- Provide interesting, entertaining, and affordable trip venues encouraging FBC’s seniors to invite their unchurched friends.
- Provide support and be a resource to seniors with age-related needs.
The regular Senior Adult activities are as follows, or click the events page and select the “senior” category:
- Tuesday afternoon Bible Study at 1:15 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall.
- Monthly luncheon and fellowship.
- Frequent group trips.
- Senior Adult Day.
- Sojourner Choir.
- Special celebrations – Valentine’s Party, Christmas Party, etc.